Look forward to a simple, but very comfortable room. It is light-flooded and spacious (21 sqm or 190 sqft). An affectionately arranged, really romantic oasis is waiting for you. You will feel like you’re in Grandma’s time, and still enjopying the comfort of our modern times.
Affectionately arranged room
- Large canopy bed (1.60m), made of massive iron, hand-forged.
- Old furniture, gently refurbished and a historic door.
- Spinning chair and spinning wheel, ready for use.
- Comfortable corner with TV and cozy arm-chair.
- Affectrionately decorated with matching accessories.
What you will like on top:
- The house is suitable for allergic persons.
- You will have a parking lot free of charge.
- Bed clothes and towels will be supplied.
- You may use our large country-style garden free of charge.
- Our 60 sqm workroom/Atelier also is available for you, incl. sewing machine and spinning wheel
Of yourse, you will have your own shower room (6 sqm) with a toilet, directly opposite to your room over the aisle.
Everything to keep in touch with the world
Surf on the web, chat with friends all over the world while you enjoy yout time off, WiFi is available at the Old School of Hummersen free of charge. On top, you will have a wonderful totally free of charge view to the East side (Morning Sun) with spectacular sunrises and moonrises over the Weserbergland hills.
Our house is a non-smoker house. And please no pets. We have two cats that do not tolerate other animals in the house 😉
Enjoy the familiar atmosphere at the Old School of Hummersen. Have yourself indulged all around – with healthy wholefoods (organic) made from fresh season’s products from the region and from our garden.